Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Time to start freaking out

My dream school recently started sending out interview invitations. I clearly haven't gotten one yet, otherwise you would've heard about it. Naturally, I'm anxious.

Mostly, I just realized that this particular application is nearly identical to the one that got me waitlisted last cycle. The school's secondary didn't give the opportunity to explain what has changed since my last application and what I will be doing this year during the cycle, like most other schools have. So really, there's not that much new information.

If they didn't want me last year, why should they give me a chance this time around? Ay ay ay! I need to get away from this way of thinking otherwise I will drive myself crazy.

I should stick with my motto (Whatever will be, will be.) and make the best of whatever life throws at me, because I'm truly excited about the possibility of going to the medical school at which I've already interviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment