Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Interview invitations galore

I may've exaggerated with the title but I do have two more interviews lined up in the coming months. TWO!!! Did you get that?! I'm up to three total at this point. Wowsers!

One came in during my first interview day (it was a nice pick-me-up when I received the email at lunchtime) and the other came in within the last couple of days.

And here I thought it was screwed because my early application submissions hadn't turned into many interview invites. Stupid pre-med neuroses rearing their ugly heads...

Overall, I'm doing a lot better than I was last cycle. Here's to hoping one of these turns into an acceptance!

---
Note:
While three interviews may not be that many to most people, I'm pretty excited to be getting any invitations. In fact, at this point last year I had barely submitted my secondary applications and had yet to receive any interview invitations from the schools to which I had applied relatively early in the cycle. So this is rather exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment