Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

End of my mini vacation

Now that my mom's gone home and I'm not on a whole bunch of mind-altering pain meds, it's time to go back to the real world and get things done.

About a month ago, I had a mini breakdown about my life and how I won't get a rest until my med school app is submitted in June. Now working and studying don't seem like such a big deal. I have a HUGE meeting with my boss on Wednesday about all the work I'm supposed to have finished in November that I haven't even started (I took all of December off due to finals so it's not as bad as it sounds) but somehow I'm not stressing out about it at all. I'm supposed to start studying for the MCAT today and that's not really bothering me at all. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. Because what else am I supposed to do with all this free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment