Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MCAT studying

The MCAT and I have a love-hate relationship. On the one hand, I REALLY like doing problems about science, but on the other hand I don't like having to know something. So I look forward to doing physics passages in my free time (I'm a freak, I know) but if I have to do them then I procrastinate like whoa. It's a weird dynamic between me and the MCAT...

Also, I haven't taken or done physics since my freshman year of college over 8 years ago and I still remember a good chunk of it (helps to be physics/logical-minded). Although I appreciate remembering a lot of what I need to know about gravity, forces, projectiles, etc, I've found that MCAT prep will have to involve working through the entire physics textbook in the next three months. Ay ay ay! Every 4th day just a got a bit more busy. But really, I don't mind. I kind of liked physics anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment