Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Something has to change

Lately I've been feeling like I constantly have my nose in a book and that my life is class, study, sleep, and repeat. Work should be in there as well, but I just haven't been able to fit it in. And even with such a bare-bones schedule, I've been sleeping very little so clearly this isn't working for me.

I thought about this last night and realized that I actually do have enough hours in the day to accomplish everything and still have a reasonable life. I just have to be more efficient and not waste so much time.

So I've proposed a new schedule for myself where I am super productive from 9 to 6 and then can be as lazy as I want. I think I need that separation of life and school/work to be sane, otherwise I'm going to go crazy with stress, as has been the case these past few weeks. With dedicated relaxation time that won't be interrupted by school and/or work, I won't feel the need to squeeze in a show here or there, which is my downfall with regards to productivity.

And of course, like every other plan I commit to, this will have to start after this series of exams is done. So until next Wednesday, I continue to have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment