Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Déjà vu

I received a decision from the first school at which I interviewed and...it's a hold.

It seems like it's the equivalent of what happened with the local med school last year in that I haven't been accepted but I'm also not rejected quite yet. From the language of the email, it appears like my application will be reviewed throughout the cycle and if I still haven't been accepted by April/May then I'll either be placed on the waitlist or rejected then.

While I appreciate this school having a bit more transparency than the local med school (it actually told me what's happening with my application instead of staying silent for five months), the results are the same. I'm left waiting without a clear decision one way or the other while this application season drags on.

Woopty doo.

No comments:

Post a Comment