Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No news and interviews

Birthday week has come and gone and still no news. I'm sure you figured that out from my silence because I would've announced an admission to the world. I guess that post will have to wait for another day.

That's not to say I have an admissions post written by any means. I am not that ahead of myself. Right now I'm brainstorming a letter of intent to my dream school in case it comes to that.

Speaking of the dream school, I'm pretty sure the admissions committee met sometime last week because my status on their website changed during that time instead of directly after my interview like it normally does. I'm still not too concerned because few people get in during the first post-interview committee meeting or even the second, with most people hearing back in late February/early March. I really don't care when I hear back from them, although the sooner the better. I just hope I get in at some point this cycle.

Anywhos, for now I need to focus on my upcoming interview and get prepped for it like I was for the last one. I will let you know in vague detail how that one went when I get back from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment