Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

These are a few of my favorite specialties

I know it's way too early to lock myself into a specialty, but since I've been mentioning orthopedics on here a lot, I figured I'd talk about specialty choices more thoroughly.

I have no idea what I'll end up doing about four years from now, but I'm pretty sure I'll either be operating or doing lots of procedures. I'm a fixer and I like being able to see the products of my work.

I've taken a few "How to choose a specialty?" quizzes over the years and the following are nearly always in the top ten (in no particular order):

  • Orthopedics
  • ENT
  • Pulmomary Medicine
  • Surgery - General
  • Radiology - Diagnostic
  • Thoracic Surgery
I'm really curious to see where I'll end up in 4+ years!

No comments:

Post a Comment