Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Moving on

Both schools at which I'm waitlisted have begun their orientations at this point, so it's safe to say that I've been rejected and won't be starting school this fall.

Luckily, I have an interview I need to be preparing for that keeps my mind off this depressing subject.

I'm striking out with regards to new volunteer and employment opportunities. My medical scribe gig is not getting approved as quickly as anticipated so I don't know when that's going to start. Also, I'm not getting any interviews for the clinical research jobs I've applied for. I think I'm going to start randomly emailing professors looking for a job. It worked last time so maybe it'll be successful with medical research as well.

On the other hand, the tail end of this summer has been rather fun so I'm not in a huge hurry to get either of those things set up. It'd be nice to get them started sooner rather than later, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment