Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

What I'm currently thinking about

With my primary application being verified any day now resulting in a flood of secondaries I have yet to even begin, I should be focusing on getting into a writing mode to churn these babies out. I should be worried about the length of time it'll take my pre-med committee to send in my committee letter to the medical schools so I can finally be considered for interviews. And I should be bummed that I am no longer "early" in the application process, and thus my chances of acceptance are a bit lower than I would like them to be.

Instead, I'm stressing over where the creator and writer of my new favorite TV show "White Collar" are taking the series and whether it'll be around for a few more seasons because it is just plain AWESOME. I can't wait for August 14th not because I will be that much closer to having a complete application at the medical schools to which I'm applying, but because that's when the next episode of "White Collar" will air.

Priorities, right?

P.S. "White Collar" is an amazing TV show about a con man who now works for the FBI agent who caught him. It basically picks up where the movie "Catch Me If You Can" (with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks) left off and runs with it. The con man and FBI agent have amazing chemistry, there are plenty of hilarious one-liners, and it's just very smartly written. The main character is ridiculously pretty (Matt Bomer from "Magic Mike" plays the con man) and the story lines are engaging. In short, it's a winning show and you should definitely start watching it.

Just start with the pilot and you'll be hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment